I am currently looking for a position in an environment that offers great challenges and opportunities for advancement.
Skills & Abilities
Experienced with managing and supervising employees
Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Meticulous worker; attentive to quality and detail
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Access.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
LYNDA.com Content Marketer Certification of Completion
LYNDA.com User Experience Designer Certification of Completion
Credit Counselor – Elite Credit Solutions
June 2012 – March 2015
- Worked as a liaison between clients and credit bureaus to help clients re-establish credit and adopt responsible credit habits.
- Maintained client database by scanning, filing and sorting files.
- Responsible for creating and managing invoices for clients.
Warehouse Replenisher – Pepsi Bottling Company
March 2011 – June 2012
- Replenished a numerical slotted warehouse according to the product’s package and size by utilizing an Automated Storage Retrieval System (ASRS) in which stored finished pallets of product for replenishment and daily out load.
- Appointed responsibility of redesigning warehouse footprint of more than 500 SKUs of slotted products throughout the facility according to sales number, package sizes, and flavors to increase productivity and ease of flow to simplify pallet stacking and stability.
ILA Certifier – Pepsi Bottling Company
July 2009 – March 2011
- Accountable for checking pallets of product for accuracy and ensuring that products maintained a standard level of stability utilizing an ILA Certification hand held device while maintaining a 99.9% pallet accuracy.
Warehouse Foreman – Pepsi Bottling Group
March 2004 – July 2009
- Responsible for assisting the Supervisor in management and oversight of warehouse staff of 53 employees. Ensuring the team is adequately trained, optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained and providing timely service to sales department minimizing warehouse costs while maintaining all housekeeping and safety standards.
- Appointed sole responsibility of piloting the New Employee Coaching Committee for warehouse new-hires which gives each new employee one on one training on warehouse layout, picking, safety and technique.
- Head of pilot group for the company’s new ILA certification, Pick Director and inventory system that implements digital product checking, load creation and inventory tracking throughout the facility.
Warehouse Person – Pepsi Bottling Group
September 2002 – March 2004
- Held accountable for building pallets of various products maintaining a 99.8% pallet accuracy rate, above productivity standard of three hundred cases per hour. Responsible for following safety standards while utilizing a propane operated forklift.
- Responsible for building pallets of product at a 99.7% pallet accuracy while operating an electric pallet jack, maintaining above standard productivity of four hundred cases per hour and being the only member in the group to build 1000 pallets per month for 7 consecutive months.
Full Sail University
August 2015 – Present
Bachelor of Science – Sports Marketing and Media
Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (2015)
Become a Content Marketer Certificate
2004 – 2012
Lead Pepsi Bottling Company Tampa Plant Employee Insight Committee.
2006 – 2010
Lead Pepsi Bottling Company Tampa Warehouse Diversity Trainer.
2006 – 2011
Director Pepsi Bottling Company Tampa Warehouse New Hire Onboard Committee.
Team Manager (Youth Baseball) Wellswood A’s and Wellswood All-star
2013 – 2016
Assistant Coach (Youth Travel Baseball) Team Swarm 9U/10U Baseball Club